A Creative and Interactive Piano Course for Children piano - English
A book of 12 fun and easy piano duets, supplementing the other books in Level 2 of this definitive beginner method by leading piano educator H-G Heumann. This illustrated duet book is ideal for getting pupils together to learn the valuable skill of ensemble playing. Visit www.piano-junior.com  to find out more
What is PianoJunior?
Piano Junior is a superb piano course for beginners. It´s creative, it´s interactive, it´scolourful, it has its own website with additional online material - and most importantly, it reallyworks! Its characters, PJ the friendly robot and his sidekick Mozart the dog, motivate and encourage children throughout each level. The course is available as core Lesson Books, along with supplementary Theory, Duet and Performance Books at each stage.
Who is Piano Junior for?
Suitable for children from around the age of 6, Piano Junior takes young students on their first steps and prepares them with a solid foundation for early grades.
A method for the digital age
Teachers, parents and students can visit www.piano-junior.com  for demonstration videos and recordings, along with a host of other free downloadable resources which really bring practice sessions at home to life!
- H.-G. Heumann: The Organ Grinder
- H.-G. Heumann: Carnival
- Yankee Doodle (American Folk Song)
- G.R. Poulton/W.W. Fosdick: Aura Lee
- F. Le Couppey: Mélodie No. 11
- F. Beyer: Andante, op. 101 No. 32
- H.-G. Heumann: Rock´n´Roll Kids
- H. Badings: Scherzo
- C. Saint-Saens: The Elephant
- C. Gurlitt: The Beginner, op. 211 No. 3
- H.-G. Heumann: Feelin´ Jazzy
- M.-A. Charpentier: Prélude