A Creative and Interactive Piano Course for Children + Audio-Dow - piano - English
A great supplementary resource to accompany Lesson Book 1 of this definitive beginner method by leading piano educator H-G Heumann. This book takes a playful approach to learning about musical theory and notation, with fun interactive games and exercises, all beautifully illustrated, which support and expand on concepts learnt in Lesson Book 1. Visit www.piano-junior.com  to find out more.
What is Piano Junior?
Piano Junior is a superb piano course for beginners.& It´s creative, it´s interactive, it´s colourful, it has its own website with additional online material& and most importantly, it really works! Its characters, PJ the friendly robot and his sidekick Mozart the dog, motivate and encourage children throughout each level. The course& is available as core Lesson Books, along with supplementaryTheory, Duet and Performance Books at each stage.
Who is Piano Junior for?
Suitable for children from around the age of 6, Piano Junior takes young students on their first steps and prepares them with a solid foundation for early grades.&
A method for the digital age
Teachers, parents and students can visit www.piano-junior.com  for demonstration videos and recordings, along with a host of other free downloadable resources which really bring practice sessions at home to life!
- Summary of Lesson Book 1
- Upright Piano/Grand Piano
- Draw a Picture of yourself playing the piano
- The Keyboard: The Black Keys
- Crotchet/Quarter Note
- Minim/Half Note
- Semibreve/Whole Note
- The Bar/Measure, Rhythm Corner 1
- Three White Keys
- Five White Keys
- The Stave
- Treble Clef
- 4/4 Time, Rhythm Corner 2
- Notes in the Treble Clef
- Crotchet Rest/Quarter Note Rest
- Dotted Minim/Half Note
- 3/4 Time, Rhythm Corner3
- Notes on the Piano Keyboard 1
- Ear Training Corner 1, 2, 3, 4
- Bass Clef
- Notes in the Bass Clef
- Notes on the Piano Keyboard 2
- Notes and Stems
- Transposition, Composing Corner 1, 2
- Reading, Sight-Reading Corner
- 2/4 Time, Rhythm Corner 4
- Emphasising the First Beat of Each Bar, Rhythm Corner 5
- Piano Junior Quiz
- The Keyboard: Rangeof Book 1