Stunning solo keyboard music for intermediate-level players, from the creator of "Microjazz". Available for the first time with playalong CD, featuring amazing performance and backing tracks.
A companion volume to the composer´s "Concert Collection 1", this group of newly-composed pieces provides entertaining takes on more well-known tunes including folksongs and spirituals, as well as famous melodies such as Grieg´s "Morning" from Peer Gynt and Mozart´s "Musical Joke".
- Seven improvisations on favourite Sprituals: Joshua fit de battle
- Nobody knows
- Let my people go
- Swing low
- Standing in the need of prayer
- Were you there?
- Every time (I feelthe Spirit)
- Seven Folksong Improvisations: Auld lang syne
- All through the night
- Drink to me only
- Barbara Allen
- Country Garden Rag
- The Ash Grove
- Drunken Sailor
- Seven Inventions on best-loved Classical themes: W.A. Mozart: A Latin Musical Joke
- Grieg: Morning Fantasy
- Rossini: Seville Stomp
- Händel: Thine be the glory
- Schumann: The young huntsman
- Offenbach: Barcarolle Fantasy
- Beethoven: Ode to Joy