• “Musique française” is a series designed for students and teachers as well as professionals. These editions offer masterworks
in French music, with performance suggestions and historical and stylistic commentary by noted scholars.
• The Sonate for trumpet and piano, composed in 1944, is a well-known piece both students and professionals.
• Selling points:
- coloured cover;
- new engraving of the musical text;
- introduction by Edmond Lemaître (editorial supervisor for the critical editions of the Debussy’s works published by
- performing notes by French trumpeter Raphaël Dechoux.
- 4 languages (French, English,