A Creative and Interactive Piano Course for Children piano - English
A book of 20 solo piano pieces to supplement Lesson Book 2 of this definitive beginner method by leading piano educator H-G Heumann. The choice of repertoire includes pieces from the classical period to the present day, charming arrangements of folk tunes, childrenīs songs, and jazz and pop melodies. Perfect for those early pupil concerts! Visit www.piano-junior.com  to find out more.
What is Piano Junior?
Piano Junior is a superb piano course for beginners. Itīs creative, itīs interactive, itīs colourful, it has its own website with additional online material - and most importantly, it really works! Its characters, PJ the friendly robot and his sidekick Mozart the dog, motivate and encourage children throughout each level. The course is available as core Lesson Books, along with supplementary Theory, Duet and Performance Books at each stage.
Who is Piano Junior for?
Suitable for children from around the age of 6, Piano Junior takes young students on their first steps and prepares them with a solid foundation for early grades.
A method for the digital age
Teachers, parents and students can visit www.piano-junior.com  for demonstration videos and recordings, along with a host of other free downloadable resources which really bring practice sessions at home to life!
- H.-G. Heumann: Beautiful Mountains
- H.-G. Heumann: World of Mermaids
- H.-G. Heumann: The Ferris Wheel
- H.-G. Heumann: In the Hammock
- H.-G. Heumann: A Medieval Feast
- H.-G. Heumann: Spanish Dancer Doll
- On the Bridge of Avignon (French Folk Song)
- Three Bears (South Korean Childrenīs Song)
- Hambani Kahle (from South Africa)
- C.F. Zelter/Hoffmann v. Fallersleben: The Cuckoo and the Donkey
- H.-G. Heumann: Summer Fun
- H.-G. Heumann: Skippy
- A. Vivaldi: Spring
- H.-G. Heumann: The Ticking Clock
- H.-G. Heumann: 1001 Nights
- H.-G. Heumann: Spiderīs Web
- H.-G. Heumann: Piano Junior Blues
- H.-G. Heumann The Hobgoblin
- M.-A. Charpentier: Prélude
- Morning Has Broken (Old Gaelic Traditional)