MEGAMUSIC S.L, with C.I.F. B81396905 and address in C/ Rio Hoz Seca, 501 C.P.: 19175 - Galapagos (GUADALAJARA).
1. The intellectual property rights of the website www.megamusic.es , as well as its design, navigation structure, source codes, databases, and each of the different elements contained therein are owned by MEGAMUSIC S.L, who has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that MEGAMUSIC S.L. makes available to Internet users free of charge. Access, navigation and use of this website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions present in this document, provided that these terms comply with legal requirements and do not infringe any rights. It is therefore recommended that the user reads them carefully before browsing the website. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood to have been accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Users who access the website are expressly authorized to view all the information, print and partially download the content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met
3.1) When the elements reproduced are intended solely for the personal and private use of the user. It is therefore expressly forbidden to use them for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including sending them by e-mail. It is also forbidden that such contents are transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed in any server connected, directly or indirectly, to a local network or the Internet, so that a group of third parties may have access to such information.
3.2) That none of the contents related in this Web are modified in any way.
3.3) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following, will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by MEGAMUSIC S.L. and will give rise to the legally established responsibilities to that effect, and may be prosecuted by the latter through the exercise of the corresponding administrative, civil or criminal actions.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the content and/or any other element inserted in the Website (including, but not limited to, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Website " www. megamusic.es ", brands, logos, commercial names, texts, critics and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the Web pages belong to MEGAMUSIC S.L and/or third parties who have assigned their rights. For this purpose, a website is understood to be all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible support, known or to be known, which are protected by the current regulations on intellectual and industrial property.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading or temporary storage, either in whole or in part, of the contents and/or elements inserted in the Website or in the pages that make up the Website is authorized exclusively for personal, private and non-profit use by the user, provided that in all cases the origin and/or author thereof is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of the owners appear.
In no case does access to the Website imply any kind of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of such rights by their owners, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present conditions of use of the Website do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by MEGAMUSIC S.Lo, if applicable, by the third party owner of the affected rights.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and/or the contents included in them, is strictly forbidden. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
EXEMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
MEGAMUSIC S.L. reserves the right to modify and update the content of this website at any time. The modifications will not be retroactive, therefore, they will not affect the purchases that have been made previously, that is to say, before implementing these modifications.
2. MEGAMUSIC S.L. has made its best efforts to ensure that the representation of the image of the products advertised on this website is as faithful as possible to reality. However, some features may not be correctly perceived from the images or suffer alterations depending on the quality and conditions of your monitor.
3. The responsibility of MEGAMUSIC S.L. or its suppliers in relation to any product acquired on this website is limited to the purchase price, excluding, except for existing legislation to the contrary, responsibility for loss of income or sales, business, contracts, or lost profits.
4. Taking into account the mutable condition of this website and the possibility of errors occurring in the storage and transmission of digital information, MEGAMUSIC S.L does not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this website, although it will nevertheless diligently implement its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid them, correct them or update such content as soon as possible.
5. In the event that our website contains links to other websites and materials from third parties, such links are provided for information purposes only, without MEGAMUSIC S.L having any control over the content of such websites or materials, and it is impossible to guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, and we exclude any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
6. The user who accesses and browses this website undertakes not to place any false or fraudulent orders and to use it diligently and within the valid limits of the law. Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. You must not misuse this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other technologically harmful or damaging program or material into it. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which this website is hosted or any server, computer or database related to our website. You agree not to attack this website through a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. MEGAMUSIC S.L. will not be responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or negligent use by the user of the information contained on this website.
7. MEGAMUSIC S.L is also the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademark. Regarding the quotes of products and services of third parties, MEGAMUSIC S.L acknowledges in favour of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of MEGAMUSIC S.L over them, nor does it imply support, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of MEGAMUSIC S.L.
8. Unauthorized use of any information contained on this website, its resale, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MEGAMUSIC S.L will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Any type of link from third parties to this website must be to the home page or entry page: www.megamusic.es .
ANTI SPAM POLICY
People who receive any of the communications, information, newsletters, electronic advertising MEGAMUSIC SL receive them for the following reasons
- By online registration from this page.
- By online registration from the pages of collaborators.
- By request of information of our products and services.
- For having provided your information to one of our partners or employees.
- By offline registration when filling in forms, bulletins, applications, etc., that are offered in fairs, offices, or collaborations, among others, and that are filed for later verification during a period of 5 years.
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, so, in order to correct the situation that sometimes can occur, such as that some person can register another without their consent, we have incorporated into this subscription system a filter based on a "non-contact list", which prevents a commercial communication can be sent to any email address included in it.
Therefore, if you do not want to receive our commercial communications and prevent anyone from being able to register you against your will, please contact us through the method established in each treatment activity and we will include in the "non-contact list" the address from which you request the cancellation of the treatment.
If you have any problem to do it electronically, do not hesitate to contact us at our contact phone during office hours, where a person will attend you personally and perform the procedure.
CONSUMERS AND USERS
If you contract as a consumer and user, we offer you guarantees on the products that we market through this website in the terms legally established for each type of product.
The Responsible MEGAMUSIC S.L with N.I.F. B81396905.
There are complaint forms available to the consumer at the headquarters of MEGAMUSIC S.L: C/ Rio Hoz Seca, 501 C.P.: 19175 - Galapagos (GUADALAJARA), and you can contact us at the email address email@example.com .
In accordance with the provisions of national and Community legislation with respect to consumer protection, the possibility is offered of using an online complaint and dispute resolution mechanism, in accordance with Article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013. The Commission provides this platform which is available at the following link:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable legislation in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this website, will be the Spanish one.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from visiting the website, MEGAMUSIC S.L and the user agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the judges and commercial courts of Guadalajara, which means that the user has at his disposal the exercise of actions that protect him in the case of being a consumer.
Copyright: Design and development by MEGAMUSIC S.L © MEGAMUSIC S.L all rights reserved